Elite (Rs. 1800 / per sq ft)
1. Structure :
- RCC framed structure as per Indian standard code of practice
- Foundation 4’ Feet Depth from the earth level
- Basement 3’ Feet Height from the earth level
- Roof level 10' feet from the Floor Level
- RCC Concrete Mix Ratio: M20 Grade.
2. Joinery :
- Entrance door : Patak Wood frame with Teak wood Door with Europa or Equivalent lock
- Bedroom door : Patak Wood frame with Skin Doors.
- Windows : UPVC Windows (or) Patak Wood Windows with M.S.Grill & Plain Glass.
- Bathroom Door : Wood Frame with Skin Doors
3. Brick Work :
- Brick (or) AAC Block 8” for outer walls & 4” for inner walls
- Cement Mortar Ratio 1:5
- Above roof level all-round Parapet wall 4” thickness and 2'6" Height.
4. Plastering :
- 12 mm Thick cement plastering with cement Mortar Ratio 1:4 for outer and Inner Walls
5. Painting :
- Smooth Finish with 2 coats of Royal Emulsion with roller finish for Interior Walls
- Putty finish with 2 coats of white for Ceiling
- Exterior walls painted with white cement & 2 coats of Ace Emulsion
- Enamel Painting (Spray painting) for Grills and door frames.
- Designer Wall Painting (or) Wall Paper for one wall of Max 100 sq ft
- Texture Painting for Elevation
6. Tile Work :
- 2’ X2’ vitrified flooring tiles for living and bedroom
- 1’ X 1’ Anti - Skid Ceramic Flooring Tiles & 10" X 15" Digital Wall Tile up to 5' height
- 1’ X 1’ Parking Tiles
- 16 mm granite counters & 10" X 15" Digital Wall Tiles (2’ above counter) for Kitchen
7. Plumbing and Sanitary :
7.1. Bathroom :
- One Indian Closet and Other Western Closet (Parryware or Equivalent)
- Corner Wash Basin in each bathroom (Parryware or Equivalent)
- All Tap Fittings (Jaguar or Equivalent).
7.2. Kitchen :
- Stainless Steel Sink with (1 mm thickness).
- Kitchen tap. (Jaguar or Equivalent).
8. Electrical :
Three Phase wiring with Orbit or Kundan (FR) Cable
- Living Area : Ceiling Fan Point - 2 Nos., Wall Light Point - 2 Nos., Chandelier Point -1 Nos., 5A Socket -2 Nos.,TV Point – 2 Nos., Tube Light – 2 Nos(LED), Mirror Light Point – 1 No., Spot Light – 4 Nos.
- Parking Area : Light Point - 1 No, Gate Light point – 2 Nos., Doom Light Point – 2 Nos., Tube Light – 1 No(LED).
- Kitchen : 5A Socket - 4 Nos.(For Aqua Guard, Mixer, Induction & Auto Burner), 15 A Socket – 1 No (For Grinder), Wall Light Point – 1 No, Tube Light – 1 No.
- Utility : 15A Socket 3 Nos ( For Grinder & Refrigerator & Motor)
- Bed Room : Ceiling Fan Point – 1 No, Wall Light Point -1 No, 5A Socket – 2 Nos., Night Light Point – 1 No, Tube Light – 1 No, AC Point – 1 No.
- Toilet : Wall Light Point - 1 No., 15A Socket -1 No. (For Geyser), LED Bulb – 1 No.
9. Other work :
- Loft : Any One side of the wall in Bedroom and Kitchen
- Shelf : One Shelf of size (4’ x 7’) in each bedroom.
10. Complimentary work :
- Building Plan
- Loan Consulting
- If the customer wants anything apart from our specification, he/she has to bear the additional cost involved for the same and it should be paid up front.
- Extra Cost Work : EB Connection, Bore well, Motor, Sump, Septic Tank, Overhead Tank, Compound Wall, Safety Grill, Soak Pit, Rain Harvesting, Hand Railing, Elevation Work
- The rate is applicable only for building above 1000 sq ft