1. Structure :
- RCC framed structure as per Indian standard code of practice
- Pile Foundation as per Structural Design
2. Joinery :
- Entrance door : Teak Wood frame with Teak wood Door with Europa or Equivalent lock. Safety Grill with Hatch Lock.
- Bedroom door : Teak Wood frame with Designer Flush Doors.
- Windows : UPVC Windows with M.S.Grill & Pinned Glass.
- Bathroom Door : Teak wood Frame with Flush Door fittings.
3. Brick Work
- AAC Block 8” for outer walls & 4” for inner walls
- 12 mm Thick Cement plastering with cement Mortar Ratio 1:4 for outer and Inner Walls.
- Gypsum Plastering with smooth finish for Ceiling
- Smooth Finish with 2 coats of Emulsion with roller finish for Interior Walls
- Exterior walls painted with white cement & 2 coats of Apex Emulsion,
6. Tile Work
- 2’ X2’ vitrified flooring tiles for living and bedroom
- 1’ X 1’ Anti - Skid Ceramic Flooring Tiles & 10" X 15" Digital Wall Tile up to 7' height for Bathroom
- 16mm granite counters & 10" X 15" Digital Wall Tiles (2’ above counter) for Kitchen
7. Plumbing and Sanitary:
- One Indian Closet and Other Western Closet (Parryware or Equivalent)
- Wash Basin in each bathroom. (Parryware or Equivalent)
- All Tap Fittings (Parryware or Equivalent).
- Stainless Steel Sink with (1 mm thickness).
Three Phase wiring with Finolex (FR) Cable
- Living Area: Ceiling Fan Point - 2 Nos., Wall Light Point - 2 Nos., Chandelier Point -1 Nos., 5A Socket -2 Nos.,TV Point – 2 Nos., Tube Light – 2 Nos, Mirror Light Point – 1 No.
- Kitchen:5A Socket - 4 Nos.(For Aqua Guard, Mixer, Induction & Auto Burner), 15 A Socket – 1 No (For Grinder), Wall Light Point – 1 No, Tube Light – 1 No.
- Utility:15A Socket 3 Nos ( For Washing MAchine & Refrigerator)
- Bed Room:Ceiling Fan Point – 1 No, Wall Light Point -1 No, 5A Socket – 2 Nos., Night Light Point – 1 No, Tube Light – 1 No, AC Point – 1 No, 2 way switch for Fan & Light.
- Toilet:Wall Light Point - 1 No., 15A Socket -1 No. (For Geyser),